Monday, April 26, 2010

Cucking the Cocky Dude




Well my plan worked. I wore the swimsuit that shows my big dick off and the little swimmer girl took the bait......she couldn't swallow all of it.......but she tried. From my previous post you'll recall the hot girl that swims on my club team and her big dicked boy friend. Well the first few days I wore my cock flaunter of a suit she didn't show up. But finally she made it one day with the bf. After the workout I started talking to her and...well...the bf was not happy. He kept trying to get her to leave. Finally she did. When I got back to the locker room, I made sure the bf got another look at the dick that was bigger than his and was gonna nail his girl. And since I was a little excited from talking to her, my dick was a little chubby and hanging about 8 thick inches. When I left the locker room, I ran into the girl...I'll call her Tina, again in the lobby. She was waiting on her bf and so I chatted her up some more. I joked that her bf was busy showing off in the locker room and she laughed and said yea, he had the biggest dick she had ever seen. I told maybe she should take a look at mine sometime and tell me how I measured up. She laughed and I decided to take off and leave her thinking about that. Well, she must have thought about it...............Long and Hard.....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a hot story, Q! I really admire your dick, so I hope this plot develops- I'm jealous of that lady. She should take advantage of the chance while she has it!

Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Fantastic hot story. Please give us more!

cockinterested said...

WOW reading that story got me rock hard. I hope you fucked that girl long and hard. Did it really happen? I sure hope so. When will you let us know?

Freaky BLACK and BROWN folks said...

What happened? Where the rest of the story.

Anonymous said...

If i saw your dick anywhere i would automaticalky drop to my knees i wouldnt care who saw me

Anonymous said...

I would have sucked u right there in the parking lot

Unknown said...

Hey Q!
How are ya BiGG GUY?
I just wanted to say that I'm with the guys that commented before me; that given the opportunity, I'd be Ravishly Enthusiastic on Helping a Bro relieve some Serious Stress! Wholeheartedly for Sure!
Thanks for the Wicked Hot play-by-play!
GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY...
SCOTT