Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Realization

When did I realize I had a big cock?
Well, when I was maybe 13 I discovered Penthouse forum. Maybe one of the greatest contributions to literature in the last 50 years..lol! Seriously, I learned a great deal from reading those "letters"...even if they were fake. And it seems at least one letter a month would refer to a "huge 8" cock" or some such. Now at 13 yrs old I hadn't really thought about my size yet. But during one of my Penthouse jack-off sessions I became curious as to how I "measured up". So I dug through my Mom's sewing kit and found a cloth tape measure. I was assuming I was about average...6" or so. I mean here I am a skinny, and I do mean skinny, pimply faced 13 yr old kid. So when I put the tape measure along my rock hard dick I was confused. How can this be...almost 9" long?? Surely I can't be that big?? Maybe the tape measure was not accurate. So I found one of those plastic grade school rulers that only goes to 6". Shit, I dwarfed that. WoW! I have a big dick!

BTW, by the time I was 16 it had grown even bigger....to the size it is now. 16 years old, 6 foot tall, 115 lbs with this thing hangin' between my legs. Quite a sight!

6 comments:

Tracy Bryant said...

Q,
My wife would like to know how big you are now. She married me for my 10.5" cock. She has had up to 16" when she was in college at Florida St. When she first saw your cock we fucked like crazy that night. You could say she is a size queen.

Thanks

Kelly said...

luvta make some vids with you...

Anonymous said...

Jeez bro I'm about to cum reading that!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN IVE EVER SEEN. ILL BE THE HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD TO HAVE A PIC FROM YOU WITH MY NAME MARISELA COVERING QUERCUSONE.NET. IT IS MY DREAM. TO KNOW YOU WILL BE MAGIC.

Unknown said...

MY E-MAIL IS MAR77SOL@HOTMAIL.CL

Anonymous said...

I like to compare various dicks with my own and I am straight.
I don't go out of my way to view these dicks. I use my gym
and once in awhile I happen to see something that catches my
eye. I don't have any friends, gay or otherwise who admit to
viewing and admiring huge dicks. I like your site thanks.