Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well.....I'm back....again......With a little story that just happened. There is a girl where I swim my work out that I talk to occasionally. She's just my type, a lil petite thang. And she like to ware bikinis to swim her workout....She looks damn good. Well, She has mentioned a boy friend and I finally saw him a couple weeks ago. He was with her at the Whole Foods.....short, pudgy, bald dude. And so in my fantasy, she needs a tall, fit guy, hung like me...haha! I flirted with her a bit and I could tell he was not happy with that. Well, the bf was a swim workout yesterday and from the looks of his speedo, he was packin'. And he seemed to be showing off his bulge. After the workout I walk into the shower and there he is showering with his curtain open (private shower cubicles at this place) and yea, he had a big dick dangling between his legs....5 to 6" maybe. Not as big as me, but bigger than most. But again, with his curtain open he was digging showing off. I head over to my shower cubicle and shower and head back to my locker. Guess who is at the locker beside me???....Yep......so I drop my towel and he does a double take at my big, thick 7" flaccid cock. I don't think he'd seen anybody bigger than him before. After he got a good look, he looked up and saw that I had caught him. I've now made it my mission to fuck his girl.......I can't wait to fuck her with my bigger cock. I love putting cocky guys in their place......is that so wrong of me??

Now I generally try to keep my cock somewhat hidden....although I can't really hide it. But this swimsuit is what I wear when I want to show it off.....Guess I'll be wearing this the next few weeks.

4 comments:

cxcymbal said...

That suit is definitely an eye catcher. My girlfriend (and even me a little bit) would have trouble keeping the eyes off that package! Would love to see a dvd compilation of your vids available someday. Keep hangin' in there!

raghino1 said...

I sure wouldn't turn away if I saw you in this. I might even drown from trying to look at it underwater.

Anonymous said...

Fuckit I just made a huge precum mess I'm my boxers reading that

yunghung said...

We are alike. Keep them in fear.